Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hyperlite Technology

Hyperlite is beginning to get more involved in the technology scene. Most wakeboard companies these days already have an online presence, and Hyperlite is no difference. They have promoted and sold Hyperlite products on their site for years now, and the company has just made its 2012 line of products available on the site. I had to go and take a look at the new 2012 Hyperlite Marek Nova considering I just went through two of my Mareks on "fluke incidents." They finally changed the physical/technical design of the board from the original shape they kept from 2009 to 2011. The graphics are amazing also. I wish I had enough money to get it, but I would need to get a pair of bindings first. Speaking of bindings, I need a pair. I like Hyperlite, but their Murray bindings are terrible! They fell apart within the first month. Maybe it was just the 2009 Murrays, but I will never buy a pair again. Guess I'll just have to match the board. I actually think the new Forefront board looks sick, but I still probably wouldn't get one.

Hyperlite also just came out with a new app for smart phones. The app allows customers to view all of the newest Hyperlite products on the market from the palm of their hand. As far as I know, customers are not able to purchase products directly from the app. However, once they have located their desired products they will be redirected to the home site where purchases can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment