Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wakeboarders' World

Now I know you are all disappointed with the availability of wakeboard information on the web these days. I know I am. Well have no fear. Wakeboarders' World is here. If you are reading this you are obviously aware of the fact that my Wakeboarders' World blog exists. However, there is a whole other world of wakeboarding information and insight that is waiting to be explored. I am talking of course about wakeboardersworld.webs.com and wakeboardersworld2.webs.com, my websites.

My website is intended to go beyond the insight that I can present to you in my usual blog posts, if thats even possible. Wakeboarders' World will act as a vessel between the readers and my brain, bringing you every snippet of wakeboarding information that I can possibly squeeze out of it. It will also provide followers with the best wakeboard videos and pictures that the internet has to offer as well as a few from my own personal collection.

I will periodically post articles on my site that will provide readers with quality information regarding recent developments in the wakeboarding world, historic elements of wakeboarding, current wakeboard products on the market, other blogs and websites promoting the sport, solutions to common problems facing a majority of riders, and more.

Current articles on wakeboardersworld.webs.com include a "how to" for adding style to your trick arsenal ("Got Style?"), "problem solver" that provides solutions to some of the most common issues that riders face (Problem? Problem Solved!), and a "historic" article discussing the evolution of the greatest, most explosive sport in the world (Evolution: A Wakeboarding Story). 

No comments:

Post a Comment