Thursday, October 20, 2011

SBC Wakeboard Blog: with Adam Levitt

Hello there. I'm glad you all could make it. Today I decided that I would take time out of busy schedule to recognize the work of somebody besides myself; and that person just so happens to be Adam Levitt. Andy Levitt is a blogger such as myself, but unlike me, he actually gets to hang out with and film some of the best pro wakeboarders on a day to day basis. This is what makes his blog stand out to me. While reading up on wakeboard events and riders and whatnot is interesting and informative, sometimes it's nice to just weed out all the bullpucky and see some insane pictures. While Adam's blog posts used to consist of a decent amount of writing with a generous amount of shots, as of late he has begun replacing many words with pictures. He even says in one of his most recent blogs, " I'm scrapping all of those words that just get in the way. From this point on, this will be a photo blog with a few extended captions to explain what's going on.

Adam has had a lot of interesting blog posts regarding his experiences on different trips he has taken with pro riders, but his last few blog posts have pretty much focused on the the annual Surf Expo and his annual trip to Orlando where he captures some amazing shots of some of the best in the buiz. He usually breaks up his larger blog posts into seperate parts which I find very convenient (I have ADD, can't read for toooo long without taking a break to do something else, anything else).

Anyway, I know if you had it your way you would only come to my blog... but head on over to http://sbcwakeboard.com/adams_blog?start=0 is you want to check out another great blog with a little more photographic touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment