Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Review Post: Hyperlite System

It seems like every time I turn around wakeboarding is becoming more and more like snowboarding. The Roam board snowboard-ized the wakeboard, cable parks snowboard-ized the wakeboarding experience, and now Hyperlite has decided to snowboard-ize wakeboard bindings. Some people are saying that the Hyperlite System is the future of wakeboarding, so I figured it would be appropriate to review the future of the sport. So here it goes...

I have not actually used The System personally, but I have done some research and know some people who have used it. I also have not been able to find any reviews specifically discussing the Hyperlite System (which is really pissin' me off). However, I was able to find a review of the Murray bindings that work with The System. Apparently the reviewer found the new boot system to be of very high quality, stating that they were comfortable, lightweight, responsive, and did not cramp his feet. The reviewer gave the 2011 Murray boots 4 out of 5 stars and recommends them to other riders. Unfortunately he does not seem to feel that the binding system is up to specs yet, stating that he would not get the entire package until the binding system is improved. Check out the review for yourself at http://www.evo.com/wakeboard-bindings/hyperlite-murray-boots.aspx#Reviews.

I know that Hyperlite made a lot of stops around the United States to let riders demo the new System, so if anybody got a chance to demo The System or actually bought it please contact me and let me get your opinion on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment