Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wake World Blog: "Ultimate Wake Championship"

So once again I have decided to take time to promote other bloggers on the net that provide quality wakeboard posts. And when I say bloggers, I mean blogger. And when I say blogger I mean Austin Hair. And when I say Austin hair, I really mean one of his latest blog posts, "Ultimate Wake Championship."

The blog post discusses, believe it or not, the largest cash prize event of 2011, the Ultimate Wake Championship. I really like this blog post for a couple of reasons. First off, Austin was not only present at the competition, but he competed in it as well. This means that the blog provides a first-hand account of the event, so the post is more detailed and believable. I also like that he broke down the blog into different sections. While this is a slightly more than mundane detail when it comes to blogging, it can be quite obnoxious to try and navigate through an unorganized piece of writing. That being said, I dig the sections. Austin also adds a little more to the blog than a simple recap of events. He detailed the whole trip from Orlando takeoff the awards ceremony. And to top it all off, the blog depicted a heart-wrenching, tear-jerking, gut-busting story of redemption and overcoming obstacles (maybe not gut-busting).

If you have some spare time and want to receive an in depth analysis of the Ultimate Wake Championship, along with some stories of redemption and good cheer, then stop by http://www.wakeworld.com/news/blogs/ultimate-wake-championship.html and read Austin Hair's bog post "Ultimate Wake Championship."  

No comments:

Post a Comment