Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rockstar Contest

You know when you love Rockstar so much that you wish you could have one every day for the rest of your life? Can't really say I do. I don't know if constant erratic behavior and uncomfortable spurts of energy every day is for me. I'm also going to have to assume that doing so cannot possibly be good for you. That being said, damn would I enjoy having the option to have a free Rockstar every day for the rest of my life. As far as I know, there is no way of obtaining that option short of working for the company. However, there is the possibility of winning a free one year supply of Rockstar's new Xdurance energy beverage.

That is right! Rockstar is holding a contest that could put your dream of free Rockstar drinks everyday for a year within grasp. The new Rockstar new Xdurance energy drink is apparently pumped full of $#!& like branched chain amino acids and electrolytes, all of which are meant to help boost your performance on the water (or whatever else you might be doing when you drink it).

Entering the contest is easy, unless you were born sometime before the fifties and don't quite have a grasp of the magic computing box. Her is how: First, you have to navigate your way to the TransWorld WAKEBOARDING Facebook page, and "Like" it. Next, submit your name and email and enter the contest. That simple. Not exactly sure, but I'm guessing the winner will be picked sometime around new years. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment